MAHAM ELC+ is a combination of organic inhibitors with mono-ethylene glycol
(MEG), effective and powerful in controlling corrosion and preventing rust and
deposition, which is recommended for use in water-cooled engines.
MAHAM ELC+ is able to prevent all types of corrosion typically happen in the
cooling systems, by creating a thin and resistant coating on metal surfaces. This
product protects the metals applied in water-cooled engines, including iron,
copper, aluminum, zinc, tin, and lead alloys against corrosion and water scale.
MAHAM ELC+ provides an efficient heat exchange in the engine cooling system
by keeping the water circuits free from any deposits and corrosion, thus, plays an
important role in increasing the service life of the engine.
• Prevents the engine over-heating
• Protects the engine from freezing
• Considerably reduces the engine maintenance costs
• Considerably reduces the machine breakdown losses
• Increases the engine service life